Hudson Transition Partners, Inc. has been serving dental professionals since 1978.
Our services include:
- Dental practice valuations
- Sales/Buyer representation
- Associate transitions
- Consulting services throughout New York State, Pennsylvania, Ohio and New England.
We are active members of the esteemed Practice Valuation Study Group, a national organization whose purpose is to disseminate and exchange information regarding the valuation and sale of professional practices. We are also active members of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA), the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA), the American Business Brokers Association (ABBA), the International Society of Business Appraisers (ISBA), and the National Association of Practice Brokers (NAPB).
We are involved in every step of the practice transition process from initial consultation through closing and beyond. We offer a more one on one approach than some other practice brokers and will work very close with you to achieve your goals. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss these goals and follow up with solutions that we may be able to offer.
Our goal is simple: It is to help you reach yours.
As your dental practice broker, we at Hudson Transition Partners will help you:
- Establish a fair market value for your practice
- Keep the process confidential until all parties are in agreement
- Screen unqualified buyers or “window shoppers”
- Help structure the transition so that it benefits all parties
- Help qualified buyers to obtain financing
Looking for your first practice or a second location for your established practice? Perhaps thinking about retiring and would like to sell your dental practice? Give us a call at 1-888-803-6131 for a free consultation.